Thursday, October 15, 2020

Kumpulan Soal Bahasa Inggris tentang "Our Identities"

 Kumpulan Soal Bahasa Inggris tentang "Our Identities"



Assalamualaykum selamat datang di Blogger The international english, semoga selalu diberikan kesehatan dan kebahagiaan. Cheers !. Mari kita fokuskan lagi pemahaman kita mengenai konsep Our Identities and Hobbies in English (Identitas dan hobi/kegemaran kita dalam bahasa inggris) dengan mencoba untuk mempelajari dan menjawab kumpulan soal soal yang berkaitan dengan konsep Our Identities dalam bahasa Inggris. Berikut ini merupakan kumpulan soal bahasa Inggris tentang "Our Identities and Hobbies".


I.Choose the correct answer !
1. ''Hi ! , ... is Uswah”
A. I am
B. my life
C. what
D. my name

2. Urif : ..... is your name?
Endang : My name is Endang
A. Who
B. What
C. That
D. When

3. Jono : ........... ?
Joni : My full name is Joni Maulana
A. Who are your full name
B. What is your name
C. What is your nick name
D. What is your full name

4. Hana : What is your nick name ?
Hani : ........ Ani
A. My name is
B. My full name is
C. My nick name is
D. My beautiful name is

5. Dono : ....... is she?
Doni : She is Ulfah
A. Who
B. How
C. What
D. When

The following is for the number 6-11 !
Hello ! Good morning !
I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Fauji Imamul Arifin.
My nick name is Fauji.
I am 24 years old. I am a teacher.
I am from Bandung
Nice to meet you !

6. The boy is ...
A. Speaking
B. Telling
C. Introducing
D. Saying

7. The boy's name is ...
A. Fauji
B. Imamul
C. Fauji Imamul
D. Fauji Imamul Arifin

8. The boy's nick name is ...
A. Fauji
B. Imamul
C. Fauji Imamul
D. Fauji Imamul Arifin

9. Fauji is ... years old.
A. Twenty
B. Twenty four
C. Twenty five
D. Seven

10. Fauji is ....
A. Teacher
B. Student
C. Carpenter
D. Nurse

11. Fauji is from ...
A. Bogor
B. Soreang
C. Katapang
D. Bandung

12. Fauji : Where do you ..... ?
Imamul : I live at jalan Bunga.

A. Born
B. Live
C. Life
D. Like

13. Arifin : Where do you live ?
Imamul : I live ...... Jalan Garuda No.6
A. In
B. At
C. On
D. Of

14. My hobbies .... playing kite and bicycling
A. Is
B. Am
C. Are
D. Were

15. Jackie : How do you spell your name ?
Bruce Lee : .........
A. My spell is B-R-U-C-E-L-E-E
B. I spell B-R-U-C-E-L-E-E
C. Spell my name is B-R-U-C-E-L-E-E
D. Spell I B-R-U-C-E-L-E-E

Demikian, kumpulan soal latiham tentang Our Identities and Hobbies in English. Semoga bisa memberikan hal yang bermanfaat bagi para pembaca juga pembelajar. Jangan lupa untuk ikuti kami di channel youtube yang insyaAllah sangat bermanfaat bagi penunjang pembelajaran bahasa Inggris :
1. Karakteristik muslim
2. Cakrawala ilmu
3. kangGuru kreasi
4. The simple martial arts 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soal Latihan tentang "Telling The Days in English"

  Soal Latihan tentang "Telling The Days in English" Hi guys welcome back here how's life?. In the sunny day, today I want to ...